Monday, February 14, 2011

Saturday ACT

So today I took the ACT at Homestead. There were a lot of people there I knew. I was surprised to find that there were Freshman from Canterbury taking the same test I was. It really surprised me. Those kids are too young to be taking that test. Overall I have a good feeling about the test. I was able to finish all the sections of the test, and I thought I did pretty well on the math. I had 25 whole minutes for the last 10 questions on the math section. That really surprised me. However, in the reading, science, and English sections I finished with only a minute or two remaining. I didn't have enough time to check all my work there, so that was disappointing. This is my second time taking the test. Hopefully I can get the 30 I need to get the scholarship for IU. That should take a decent amount of stress off of me and my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment