Saturday, March 12, 2011

SAT


Test day was today. I have just taken my first ever SAT. It was at Southside and I drove their myself. I was fifteen minutes early only to find a line that stretched clear across the whole parking lot. When we got inside it was apparent that the line was snaking through the school. It took us an hour just to get checked in and directed to our rooms. On top of that the desks at Southside were about half the size of the desks at Homestead. This made it quite difficult and irritating to take the test with so many papers. I had a feeling I did really well on my essay. I also have a feeling the overall writing parts were quite easy. The time we spent in class over SAT was definitely worth it. I found that the reading comprehension and vocabulary sections were the hardest. Overall I think I did pretty good, at least I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment