Monday, January 31, 2011

Gizmodo

Alright so there are a lot of websites which I like to follow in my spare time. One of these websites, Gizmodo is really quite interesting. I follow it on a pretty regular basic. For those of you who don't know what Gizmodo is, it's a website similar to Engadget. This site primarily provides some of the most up to date information on almost any gadget that is currently being released or developed. I follow it frequently to make sure I am always on the cutting edge of technology. I have found so many useful facts and tid bits on the site which really had broadened my scope of electronics. I particularly like to follow their top applications for the android software smart phones. I have an android phone and am always up for trying new things with it. I have almost every app that they recommend, and I use each of them almost everyday. Anyways Gizmodo is definitely a great site which anyone can use to stay up to date with the technological world. The link is: http://gizmodo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment